Do you know a little Star?
The Children’s Foundation is once again holding its annual Stars Awards at the Biscuit Factory, Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne, hosted by Metro Radios breakfast legends Steve & Karen.
The awards aim to recognise the achievements of children in the North East with a disability, their friends and families and the challenges they face on a daily basis.
The Award categories are as follows:
1) Child / Young Person
(Age groups: 3-18)
• Having a disability and being educated or receiving treatment in the North East
• Faced significant challenges
• Nominated by parent/carer/professional
2) Friend or Sibling
• Befriending or supporting a child with a disability being educated or receiving treatment in the North East
• Nominated by child/young person supported by family member or teacher
• Having a child with a disability being educated or receiving treatment in the North East
• Faced significant challenges to support their child/ren
• Nominated by health professional/service provider
Terms & Conditions
To see all of our fabulous winners last year please click the Link below>
We help the children that other charities don’t always reach - disadvantaged, disabled and distressed. Donating £5 can help some of the most vulnerable children in our region…Make a Donation