Who’s your favourite caped crusader? Dress up or dress down during ‘SUPERHERO SEPTEMBER’ at your work, school or business and give a donation to The Children’s Foundation.
Why not get all of your members together and have a party in aid of The Children’s Foundation. Charge people a small entry fee hold a raffle and even a bit of bingo. We can offer support – advice, literature, buckets, banners, collection tins, t-shirts and even a charity representative to come along. Our Fundraising Pack will give you lots of ideas and helpful tip to raise money.
Want to become a Community Fundraising Volunteer?
We are looking for a personable, enthusiastic, and confident volunteers. Your Community Fundraising Coordinator would keep in touch with events happening in your area to see if you could help. These opportunities could include:
- Organising an event
- Recruiting charity challenge participants
- Making/developing new Contacts
- Placing or picking up a collection box in locally to you
- Sourcing prizes and donations
- Event promotion – Putting up posters or handing out flyers
- Raising awareness in your local area
· No experience is necessary, just a willingness to help, committing to 4-5 hours each month.
Highly organised, you will be able to work on your own initiative and are comfortable managing projects and administration. You will also need good written and spoken English. Training and on-going support will be given and the minimum age for applicants is 18.
Contact Natalina on 0191 2820891 or email email@example.com