The Great North Run 2019
The Great North Run, the world’s largest half-marathon will be taking place on Sunday 8th September 2019 and the Children’s Foundation have a limited number of charity places available!
Over the years, The Children’s Foundations runners have raised an enormous amount of money to help the children and young people across the North East that are dealing with distress, disadvantage and disability.
This year will be the 39th year of the run, with over £15 million being raised for causes big and small by runners in 2018. Last year also saw a record number taking part in the 13.1 mile journey from Newcastle to South Shields.
Entry costs £56 with a minumun sponsorship of £200.
By joining Team TCF you will receive:
- An in depth digital training pack to help you train and prepare for the big day.
- A Team TCF running vest or t-shirt
- A post-race goody bag
- A post-race sports massage
- A digital fundraising pack to help you raise your sponsorship easily.
- A Virgin Money Giving page
- A place for friends and family to meet after the race
The money raised from the Great North Run will help us to continue our work improving the health and wellbeing of children and young people from across the North East.
If you’re feeling motivated and up to the challenge, email email@example.com to find out more and get an application form.