Cerebral Palsy Grant Round
Due to a very kind donation we are delighted to be able to hold a special grant round in November 2016 dedicated to projects relating to Cerebral Palsy.
We will support community projects, charities & any properly constituted non-profit group that benefit children and young people in the North East and North Cumbria. Grants awarded are up to a maximum of £1,000.
- Large, general, non-specific appeals
- Grants to individuals
- Items or work that should be funded by health and local authorities
- Applications requesting support for recurring Revenue costs
- Holiday grants
- Repayment of loans
- Requests from outside the specified geographical area/criteria area
- Sponsorship for events or fundraising activities
- Groups that do not comply with child protection
- Consumables for Breakfast Clubs
- Uniform & clothing
If you would like more information please contact [email protected]