We help the children that other charities don’t always reach - disadvantaged, disabled and distressed. Donating £5 can help some of the most vulnerable children in our region…Make a Donation
Do you know a little Star who deserves some recognition for overcoming their challenges?
The 2018 Stars Awards Ceremony will be taking place on Tuesday 19th June at the Biscuit Factory, Shieldfield, Newcastle upon Tyne, hosted by Metro Radios breakfast legends Steve & Karen.
The awards aim to recognise the achievements of children in the North East with a disability, their friends and families and the challenges they face on a daily basis.
The Award categories are as follows:
1) Child / Young Person
(Age groups: 3-18)
• Having a disability and being educated or receiving treatment in the North East
• Faced significant challenges
• Nominated by parent/carer/professional
2) Friend or Sibling
• Befriending or supporting a child with a disability being educated or receiving treatment in the North East
• Nominated by child/young person supported by family member or teacher
• Having a child with a disability being educated or receiving treatment in the North East
• Faced significant challenges to support their child/ren
• Nominated by health professional/service provider
Terms & Conditions
To see all of our fabulous winners last year please click the Link below>